07 23 2015 time 5-6 pm Passaic NJ i have wic chek im buying same milk shop rite a&p ctown pathmark but foodbasics gave me headeck on the shelf sticker says wic approved (i know approved im always buying)I wait 30 minutes no body help me maneger i customer service no body they dont no what is mean uht milk ı sad a&p and foodbasics same company ım using more than two years this milk they dıdnt give me this product they sad this is not uht milk this is parmalat i sad uht is methot name brand parmalat manager looked my chek he sad wic wrote uht we cant give you they crazy i dont want shop again and i share my story with my customers and internet facebook any time i sented mail customer service im waiting call they can watch store camera im not lying tomorrow i try another foodbasics will see what happened

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of parmalat whole milk from Food Basics and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Food Basics to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Food Basics for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Food Basics?

Comments