Review about Food Basics Parmalat Whole Milk from Little Falls, New Jersey
07 23 2015 time 5-6 pm Passaic NJ i have wic chek im buying same milk shop rite a&p ctown pathmark but foodbasics gave me headeck on the shelf sticker says wic approved (i know approved im always buying)I wait 30 minutes no body help me maneger i customer service no body they dont no what is mean uht milk ı sad a&p and foodbasics same company ım using more than two years this milk they dıdnt give me this product they sad this is not uht milk this is parmalat i sad uht is methot name brand parmalat manager looked my chek he sad wic wrote uht we cant give you they crazy i dont want shop again and i share my story with my customers and internet facebook any time i sented mail customer service im waiting call they can watch store camera im not lying tomorrow i try another foodbasics will see what happened
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Parmalat Whole Milk
- Review category
- Food Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We bought a package of white chocolate and macadamia nuts cookie from Artisan bakery inside the Stater Bros on Adams and Brookhurst in huntington beach California. To our surprise,..."
- "To Whom it may concern, I have been buying from my local Safeway since they opened up here in Kingman for many years. The staff is very nice, so I do..."
- "I should have figured something like this would happen at this Kroger. I ordered a cake with my son who turned 13. He wanted a tropical theme with water/ocean and..."
- "I run an E-Commerce store targeting US demographic. Surprisingly in January my website got a Manual Penalty from Google (i got an email from Google regarding this) and in an..."
- "I have a 1999 Fleetwood Discovery. Its a very popular layout. I have a Freightliner Chassis under me. Its commercial midium range bus chassis. Ive had minor roof leak..."
- "I bought 2 bottles of suave hairspray and the pump on each one does not work. I ran under hot water several times and they still do not work. ..."
- "I recently bought 2 numbers for overseas. The service was terrible. About 50% of the time I was getting either one-way connection (the other party was hearing me, but I..."
- "I contacted Owndoc.com customer service to solve my issue where i couldn't go through with my purchase. In these pictures you can see how badly this woman/alias called Sarah Vaughter..."
- "Bad water? DON"T BUY from AZTEC located in Saskatchewan Product is garbage, Service and Management is even worse! Takes months to get a service man and Hidden fees for Mileage..."